Halaman

i not a prefect girl

Sabtu, 1 Oktober 2011

*bagi AKU~~*

for me friend is like....

THIS>>a best friend can see you walk in with a smile on your face but they still know something is wrong and every time i hold you i begin to understand that everything about you tells me you're my best friend... =)

for me life is like...

THIS>>..When I woke up this morning,I asked myself, "What is life about?"
 I found the answer in my room...

the fan said, "Be cool."

The roof said, "Aim high."

The window said, "See the world!"

The clock said, "Every minute is precious."

The mirror said, "Reflect before you act."

The calendar said, "Be up to date." 

The door said, "Push hard for your goals."

The floor said, "Kneel down and pray"... ♥ ♥



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ABOUT ME!!

NAMA AQ NURWAHYUNA NASAHARIDUN..ANK KE-4 DR 6 ADK BERADIK..AQ AD SORANG ABG,2 KAKAK DAN 2 ADK..HAHHA.TARIKH LAHIR AQ 18.12.1994..
DLU AQ SKOLAH RENDAH DI SEKOLAH TEMENGGONG ABDUUL RAHMAN AND SKRG AQ SEKOLAH DI SEKOLAH MENENGAH TINGGI SEGAMAT..





WHO I AM (!)