Halaman

i not a prefect girl

Rabu, 14 Disember 2011

my bother younger sister!!!

assalamualaikum...



ok...this is my sister...her name is Nur Afinalysya...now her age is 11 year old..
next year she have UPSR examination...
SHE IS BOTHER SISTER...everyday she always get anrgy with me...
she a noty sister ....hahha...
everyone always angry coz she attitude always make me and all people feel angry to her...


this is my last younger sister...
she attitude like a big girl...like she think,talk and angry..
she always bad mood...why?i don't...
she always like that...hahha..
ok her name is Nur Huzreen..
she age is 10 year old...


ha...maybe my language very bad..but i try...hahahah
this it's ok right?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ABOUT ME!!

NAMA AQ NURWAHYUNA NASAHARIDUN..ANK KE-4 DR 6 ADK BERADIK..AQ AD SORANG ABG,2 KAKAK DAN 2 ADK..HAHHA.TARIKH LAHIR AQ 18.12.1994..
DLU AQ SKOLAH RENDAH DI SEKOLAH TEMENGGONG ABDUUL RAHMAN AND SKRG AQ SEKOLAH DI SEKOLAH MENENGAH TINGGI SEGAMAT..





WHO I AM (!)